Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Me!

HAPPY 2011 Everybody!!! Each year I make the same resolutions...
  1. Lose Weight
  2. Work hard
  3. Make more money
  4. Travel to a new destination
  5. Lose Weight
Most years I've managed to accomplish at least 2 of the items on that list, unfortunatly items 1 & 5 are neither of them... :( 

So this year as I think about what I want to achieve and what resolutions to make I feel like my resoluations wont just impact my life but also impact the life of my little one. Which means I really need to work hard to achieve these goals, dreams & wishes I have for 2011. 
Starting with item 1!
Here are my 2011 resolutions...
  1. Lose Weight! -  Must lose 15kg to get back to my wedding day goal weight
  2. Buy a new house! - Seriously I had no idea how much space kids take up!
  3. Continue to build on this little blog of mine & hopfully have at least 100 followers by the end of the year :)
  4. Travel to a new destination - I'm thinking Fiji or Malaysia or back to Thailand....
  5. Continue to find balance between work, family & some me time...
  6. Learn to Meditate

What about you.... what's your New Year resolution?

Warm Hugs, Ana xoxo

No comments: